Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost my bday

SO April 10th is cumin up! watcha get me?! is wat chris hears everyday.


finalized a Vegas trip!!! woo hoo. going the 9th thru the 12th. im going to eat so much IN n OUT burger!!! Chris' mum got us the tickets. We are flying first class on the way down! Muse and the silversun pickups are playing on my birthday but the tickets are sold out!!! would have been nice to go to that! but im sure ill have fun.

Anyone who can come down for a day, i know its a drive, but id love to see some friends on my birthday! this is a lonely time of year for me, i will visit in june tho!

Just watched Gentlemen Broncos which was out of this world funny, cute, and awesome!!

Kitty is doing great! i trimmed her chest hair cus she keeps accidentally eating it! I put green eyeshadow on her forhead for st pattys day!! woot!!

i feel so out of the loop (but maybe thats the magic of living away)
I have been toying with the idea of getting a facebook page, cant bring myself to it for some reason. What do you think? id love to see the pics of ammon, but would hate to see pics of people i would rather not see pictures of. you know?

lets put it to a vote. just give me some good reasons to join up.

2 comments:

Mandee Shaffer said...

I'm not voting on your facebook question, because I can see where you're torn and I don't want to play devil's advocate to either side. But I love you and you're my favorite too. (don't tell anyone else either) (and I went and played fair this weekend) chad and I are going sometime this summer to Denver...yoou should think about it!

Unknown said...

hope you have an amazing birthday!!