Thursday, January 1, 2009

new years resolutions

Ive decided.... that too make me happier this year
i am going to trust Jared.
put all my faith and love into him. and trust that he will be true and good to me.
he deserves to be trusted, and i don't deserve to be worried.
i feel that if i do this, it will be true.

had an awesome time hanging out with my work friends on new years. first time ever hanging out with them outside of work!!! thanks to Jared for helping me stop being a butthole*

jareds bday is on the 6th!! he has this planned : early morning dentist appointment.. then work? i took off the day.... i want to do something awesome for him... sushi...... i really want to make his birthday special for him.....

1 comment:

Rants Of Rian said...

Good for you Megan.
Trust is a Tough thing to have.
You have a good man though.
I am happy for you.
I love you.
Thanks for the Delicious smelling Soaps.
Happy New Year.